tiistai 23. syyskuuta 2008

Kauhajoki tragedy

When writing this, yesterday´s tragedy in Kauhajoki seems to me like a nightmare. 11 people died yesterday and we have no answers for this sad accident. Consequence is that something must be done and fast.

All that we can do, beside talking and analysing, are the concrete actions. I´m professional youthworker and I feel that there must be found something very concrete way to help these young guys.

Talking and chatting in the net must be in the near future one way to work, but also some action related free time activity must be available. If there is and I do belive that there is lot of reperessed energy in the group of young guys & girls we ( youthworkers ) have challenge to meet.

I invite you and myself to walk beside with the young... today it is even more important than yesterday.

Ei kommentteja: